Bentley is a global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2008 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
About Bentley Institute
The mission of the Bentley Institute is to advance infrastructure professions by empowering students, academic institutions and professionals with the latest software technology, market-driven research internships, scholarships and continuous learning through publications, webinars, conferences, live and on-demand courses, and in-product instruction.
Bentley Institute's Learn offerings are strategically designed to help you benefit from the most cost-effective blend of technology and support, so you can tackle the world's great infrastructure challenges—today. From instructor-led virtual classes to on-demand courses, we have a training option for you. Take advantage of self-study courses, user group events, special interest groups, and the Bentley Institute Learn Conferences to increase your skills and connect with your peers. Choose from our robust portfolio of learning solutions and transform the way your project teams access training, while improving engagement and product utilization.
The Bentley Institute community leverages the years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Bentley's leading application developers and technical experts. Our course developers are industry professionals well versed in workflows and processes that can have a positive impact on your cost and business efficiency. We offer programs for users, educators, and students. Maximize the productivity of your project with learning programs designed to meet your unique needs. Take live instructor-led classes online, or take advantage of on-demand, self-study courses. Bentley Institute's learning programs not only give you the opportunity to advance professional growth—they enable you to adapt to the ever-changing needs of your organization, the colleagues you work with, and the industry in which you work. Our personalized offerings are strategically designed to help benefit from the most cost-effective blend of technology and support, so you can tackle the world's great infrastructure challenges.
Sherman Gray Limited is an Authorised Bentley Institute Product Training Partner. Our team of highly competent Professionals comprising Practising Engineers ensure that the course delivery for all our programs is synchronised with the current best practices both in the classroom and industry. Our course portfolio covers, STAAD.Pro, STAAD Foundation Advanced, STAAD Offshore, SACS Offshore Structures, RAM Connections, MicroStation, Proconcrete, ProSteel and AutoPIPE.
STAAD.ProSTAAD.Pro, a Structural Analysis And Design Software can be confidently deployed to design steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel structures anywhere in the world using over 90 included international design codes, regardless of which STAAD option you choose.
- Automatically convert your physical model into an analytical model to streamline your workflow.
- Improve multi-discipline team collaboration through broad interoperability with Bentley desktop and cloud and mobile applications like OpenBuildings Designer, AutoPIPE, Revit, and Tekla.
- Optimize concrete and steel BIM workflows with the full integration of physical members and surfaces.
- Run many design alternatives in parallel with STAAD’s cloud services and view the results in clear, graphical side-by-side comparisons.
- Design for high-seismic regions or everyday conditions, using Finite Element analysis.
- View and edit models of any size from mobile devices.
STAAD Foundation AdvancedSTAAD Foundation Advanced is a Comprehensive Foundation Design Software. It enables an efficient foundation design and documentation using plant-specific design tools, multiple design codes with U.S. and metric bar sizes, design optimization, and automatic drawing generation. STAAD Foundation Advanced provides you with a streamlined workflow through its integration with STAAD.Pro or as a stand-alone application. You can design virtually any type of foundation, from basic to the most complex.
- Easily model complex or simple footings, such as plant foundations supporting vertical vessels, horizontal vessels, tanks and other footings
- Quickly model common foundations such as isolated, combined, strip, pile caps, and many more
- Simplify challenging scenarios such as vibrating machine foundation, lateral analysis of piers, or mat design using FEA
- Efficiently use your structural model with the foundation model through integration with STAAD.Pro, including automatically synced changes in both models
STAAD OffshoreSTAAD.Offshore consists of a suite of pre and post processor modules to the STAAD.Pro Structural Analysis and Design Program. The program is made up of three modules:
- The WAVELOAD module calculates wave loads on structures using either STREAM function, STOKES 5th Order Theory, AIRY theory, or a user defined grid wave. The program generates a STAAD.Pro loading data for the stiffness analysis.
- The FATIGUE module is a deterministic fatigue program to calculate the fatigue lives of tubular joints.
- The TRANSPORT module calculates the inertia forces on a structure and generates the STAAD.Pro loading data for the stiffness analysis.
There is also the option of carrying out design code checks to the American Petroleum Institute (API) Recommended Practice for Planning, Designing and Constructing Fixed Offshore Platforms with the STAAD.Pro API code check module.
SACS Offshore Structure
SACS Offshore Structure is a Software for Offshore Structural Analysis and Design. Achieve offshore structure compliance more quickly with the most comprehensive and up-to-date international design code coverage available. Improve design quality and predict offshore structural performance using a unified analysis environment that enables the efficient exploration of alternatives. Streamline processes with automated structural workflows to apply specialized analyses essential to any offshore project, including:
• Nonlinear structural analysis
• Dynamic response analysis due to environmental loads
• Impact effects analysis
• Severe accidental loadings analysis
RAM Connection, a Structural Design Software for Buildings, works the way an Engineer thinks. It can be deployed to easily produce high quality and economical designs for all your structural projects using various concrete, steel, and joist building materials. Design, analyze, and create documentation with ease for your building projects, saving time and money. Maximize your software investment with one fully integrated application suite offering complete building analysis, design, and drafting for both steel and concrete structures. Increase your productivity by eliminating tedious and time consuming tasks with RAM’s practical applications. Design anything from individual components to large-scale buildings and foundations.
Whether you need more productive 2D drawing software or better applications for 3D CAD design, speeding up drafting and modeling doesn’t have to be a massive undertaking. Instead, regain your competitive edge by utilizing the flexibility and power of BIM workflows without abandoning your familiar 2D drafting and CAD design skills. Save time and money by eliminating tedious, repetitive drawing workflows and, instead, collaborate reliably with any project participant, regardless what CAD file formats or CAD applications they use.
As project requirements get more complex and the time to complete projects gets shorter, MicroStation helps you deliver your drawings and CAD models on time. Shrinking budgets, compressed delivery schedules, and ever-increasing project scales and complexity mean that you should expect more from your design software. MicroStation introduces smart, automated CAD workflows to accelerate productivity and your competitiveness.
AutoPIPE is a Piping and Vessel Design and Analysis Software. You can reduce the cost and time to produce compliant piping and vessel designs for any plant environment, including nuclear. Save time and reduce errors by importing piping models from common plant design applications to perform advanced pipe stress analysis. Deliver faster, safer, more cost effective vessel designs with automatic workflows that include complete global codes and applied loadings. Accelerate the delivery of compliant nuclear piping designs with comprehensive, nuclear-specific analysis and design code coverage.
ProSteel is a Steel and Fabrication Software. With ProSteel software you can efficiently create accurate 3D models for structural steel, metal work, and steel assemblies. You can then quickly generate design drawings, fabrication details, and schedules that automatically update whenever the 3D model changes. Additionally, detailed output to CNC machines automates the steel fabrication process. ProSteel fully supports your construction and planning tasks for structural steel and metal work in a 3D modeling environment. Working with AutoCAD or MicroStation, you get an intuitive and integrated multi-material modeler perfectly suited to layout complex structures, produce shop drawings, assemble all your connections, and manage your bills of materials.
- Quickly extract 2D drawings that automatically update when the 3D model changes.
- Easily exchange information with other disciplines thanks to interoperability with other Bentley and third-party applications.
- Efficiently create parametric assembly modeling for common objects such as steel stairs, handrails, and ladders.
- Rapidly investigate multiple scenarios to provide the most economical options to your client.
ProConcreteProConcrete is a Reinforced Concrete Modelling and Detailing Software. With ProConcrete software you can model reinforced concrete with any combination of reinforcing, as 3D parametric objects. Quickly create your placing drawings, fabrication details, bar bending schedules, and concrete quantity and material reports directly from your 3D model, which automatically updates to reflect model changes. You can reduce documentation production time, errors, and design flaws with our advanced 3D application for modeling, detailing, and scheduling of reinforced in situ/precast and post-tensioned concrete structures. With simple and easy-to-use tools for advanced 3D modeling of reinforced concrete structures you can:
- Efficiently model any reinforced concrete shape to 100% accuracy with the as-built condition
- Quickly extract 2D placing drawings that automatically update when the 3D model is changed
- Easily exchange information with other applications and disciplines
- Quickly deliver multi-faceted and detailed proposals, customized to your preferences.